User avatar

Sage

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Primary colors? Would that be...the first colors that ever existed? Well, depending on whose mythology you believe, they're brown, green, blue, and white.~Kalli I don't think that's what she meant. ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Gyrfalcon Keevin Stormsinger, don't make me come over there...*makes ineffectual threatening gestures* And for anyone who cares, the name is pronounced Oh-SEER, and he's flipping flaming awesome. I mu

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I think it was on a list of helpful sites in Writer's Digest...and I liked the pencil/sword logo. :) I'm easily pleased.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Lyrics Re: A Pirate Shanty. ("A Lawyer's life for me...")

    Oh, fun! I liked it. My Dad's been trying to talk me into being a lawyer since I could write; maybe I'll give up the writing business and go off ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    chocolate or vanilla or strawberry? Um. What are we talking about? I like strawberries...~Midge *snicker* Kalli likes chocolate...smooth, dark, brown chocolate, very much like they eyes of a certain y

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Where Do YWS Members Come From?

    haha! I thought this topic would run somewhere along the lines of 'first there's this huge explosion of writing ideas, and the little bits that are left over stick to ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    [Answering Shafter's question!] Oh, I don't know. Reading, sparring, annoying Trennan...there are just so many.~Kalli Why don't you and Trennan get along, anyway? Just wondering.~Jaymir He's my cousin

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Haha. My cousin Trennan; he's a real idiot sometimes. Oh, wait...no, he's a real idiot pretty much all the time.~Kalli *throws punch*~Trennan *ducks* See?~Kalli How well do you get on ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Well, I see that I have been missing out! Aero, your story grabbed me right from the start. Damon is now a character that I care about:) His climb is ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    clarification purposes: I was answering gyr's question, up there. ^ ^

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hurt Her. ~Jaymir My life is worth little to me if to save it I have to do something I'll regret for all the rest of it. ~Una That's just ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Um. Yes. But I prefer not to. The results are sometimes...disturbing. ~Kalli Dusturbing, my tailfin. It's bloody scary, is what it is.~Joss Gee, thanks for the support...~Kalli You're alone, in ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Unfortunately, no. But I do get blamed for crimes. ~Dorian Of course not. Who would suspect little old defenseless me? Really.~Kalli I'm SORRY, okay? How was I supposed to know? ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Caste of the Spider

    Oh? Gushing reviewer, am I? *takes as personal challenge* I SAID I would do a real crit later…well, here it is. Please excuse my inability to use the ‘quote’ window; ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Caste of the Spider

    HOORAY and HURRAH!!! *happy kitty dance* So happy to meet the new Emon, dahling, although, as usual, your first chapter makes me wince...but I gather that was the point:-* :) ...

    Oct 23, 2006


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream