User avatar

Sage

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Assassin King

    Ah! Firstly, great title. I look forward to watching this story live up to it! I'm a sucker for come-hither titles; yours was the reason I started reading this. First, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Dreamer. Incurably so. I try to be practical, I really do, but it just doesn't work.~Kalli *sigh* Although it hasn't been from lack of trying.~Una There's nothing wrong with being ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Shame on you, Gyr...well, I will ask a question for you. Is there ever any excuse for betrayal? Why/why not?

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: mornin' to ye all! well...its not really morning...

    Jeez, Firestarter; don't we want to see what she writes before we scare her away...? Anyway, hullo, I'm Sage, Happy Today and pleasure to meet you! 'Tis as Imp says; ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: confessions of a dreamer

    Hey, Ani! I don't think we've been properly introduced; pleasure to meet you. My sig's from The Princess Bride, the part of the movie when the Grandfather is getting ready ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: confessions of a dreamer

    Wow, I completely forgot this forum even existed. Well, let's see... As far as I can remember, I've been writing since I was eight and drawing lines on construction paper ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings

    OoOoOoOoOo...I have got to do something with that poem and put it up on my desktop. Totally awesome! Oh, and I think you should start some kind of fanclub for ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm not that good at writing... but I sure work hard.

    Hum. A writer who doesn't much like her own work. Well, that sounds vaguely familiar...I happen to like your writing; you'll notice that I made noodles of it, not quite ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    9.8/10 hurrah for Gen, simultaneously the most patient criminal and most infuriating king ever!!!

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Milady. Greetings. I have been waiting for some time for you to realize my existence, but that is of little consequence; as you surely know by now, I am very ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What is your favourite childhood memory? I was twelve, and in trouble, as usual. It had something to do with Chaad, as usual. My mother sent me to my room ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Caste of the Spider

    Ahhhh....muchmuch better. And yet here I am, nitpicking again... 8) He stood and stretched his arms, hearing the joints in his back pop. Again he heard footsteps and pivoted to ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    ...answering Gyr's question.... It depends on what kind of noise. Fairground noise can be soothing, in a way...~Kalli Silence is louder than you give it credit for.~Dorian True. But I ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Like a fish out of water...

    Welcome, Fish! I remember being shy...and I can relate to not wanting to make a fool of yourself. *shrugs* It happens to the best of us. But so far as ...

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Calling All Star Wars Fans

    Alanna, deary, I think you're annoying the literary people...*sheepish grin* I think I do know who you are, too. I'm your intern leader, remember? The question is, how did you ...

    Nov 6, 2006


He looks like a turtle who's been through the Vietnam war.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi