-
Re: Character Answer Game
"What's an audition?"~Peregrine "It's when you go and perform for people and they tell you whether you stink or not."~Shiah "Ah. In that case, I have. It was when I ...
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Word association: light "Opposite of heavy. Easy to lose. What's the point here?"~Una "Piercing darkness...easier to see, easier to think, interrupting the turmoil of being alone with my thoughts and ...
Nov 22, 2006 -
Re: JUST READ IT, IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN
heehee! I like it. I want to write a story, now, about this kind of a store...it's really cool! I'd say intelligent things about flow and clarity and such, but ...
Nov 21, 2006 -
Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?
*radiates big, green waves of envy at all the fencers present* Greetings, Imp! Not that I haven't talked to you before....I think. Anyway. I'm not a fencer, much as I'd ...
Nov 21, 2006 -
Re: Hey peeps
Hurrah for Hobbes! Glad to make your acquaintance, aussie; I am also a Lord of the Rings fan and I completely agree with that quote about rooms and books. See ...
Nov 21, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
If you could play any musical instrument, what would it be? "What do you mean, if I could play? The fiddle, of course! It's the best instrument ever, perfect for ...
Nov 21, 2006 -
Re: Freedom
Ah. In that case, my poetry-critiquing skills are small to nonexistent, but I will tell you this: they'll get on you for structure. Even if it isn't supposed to rhyme, ...
Nov 18, 2006 -
Re: Freedom
Hey, Alanna! Since you posted this in fanfiction, I assume it's meant to be a story of some sort...? It seems closer to a rant-style poem to me; to get ...
Nov 18, 2006 -
Re: The Doctor Is In!
Dickon! Hooray! Hello MisterWaffles, I quite enjoyed this trip into your deep inner workings, and I very much agree with you on the math thing. Math and I have a ...
Nov 18, 2006 -
Re: Caste of the Spider
Well, since you asked nicely... 8) I didn't even know there was a third draft up! Apparently the 'watch this topic' option doesn't work for edits. *ahem* Anyway. To business. ...
Nov 17, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Well, there's this place in my writer's head where we all hung out and jostled around, ghostlike, before we were put to paper...it's like an old ballroom, converted first to ...
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: Aero to the Man!
There's nothing wrong with being a jock! I've occasionally wished to be a jock, but I have the genes of several generations of literary couch potatoes working against me... heehee! ...
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: The Veil Not Seen
I heartily concur...only without all the dying. What's up, Aero? Is your protag giving you trouble?
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: Corrupt a Wish
Granted, but your teacher's a horrible communicator and you get a bad grade anyway. I wish I didn't procrastinate!
Nov 13, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
A bit clumsy and stupid at times, but in general well-meaning. She does have her intelligent moments.~Una I think she's nice, if a little uptight sometimes. She actually tried to ...
Nov 13, 2006
