User avatar

Sage

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    [quote="Meep"] Did your parents ever tell you cautionary stories- the types that get you to behave? If so, what were they and what effect did they have on you? * ...

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Have you ever experienced/witnessed a seizure? "Yes."~Una "No..."*worried look*~Kalli "Yes and yes. At the time, I was told it was my fault, and I beleived her...damn. I believed her!"~Dorian "Uh-oh..

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Dragon! Because they're cool...and of the three, they're the most known for being literary creatures;)

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    haha. That's funny; I didn't know I was in someone's story...^. Anyway, since Adnamarine didn't post a question... Do you tend to be prepared?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    Granted, but now he isn't your friend at all. (Hurrah! My computer likes YWS again!) I wish I could get all my homework done on time!

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: What happens when he won't die?

    I told you, he's a Luthor. Give him his own TV show and be done with it. ;) Yes, I know that was unhelpful. sorry. ("Why don't we go out ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Murder mystery? Possibly a sci-fi, because I automatically think 'as opposed to not murdered yet?', so there could be time-travelling involved... Hmm. I seem to be thinking too hard on ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Who Do You Like More?

    I like Bond the band. Er, string ensemble. Can they really be called a band? *confusion* Anyway, James is okay, too. But I came SO close to voting for Esquire, ...

    Jan 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Word Association: Latin A dead language I don't know.~Kalli Are there any of those? *gasps*~Peregrine *punches him in the shoulder*~Kalli Gladiators.~Jaymir What are those?~Midge I haven't the faintes

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    I have a great deal to say, but I'm afraid this may be the wrong number on which to say it. My apologies. *click* ~Una Jaymir's Answering Machine: Hello, you ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Storm

    What are charcoal spheres?

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yes, I am an over-analytical writer. Aren't we all?

    Wow. Education? You've got more guts than I do... Anyway, hullo! I'm Sage (obviously), oldest of six, and I also like critiquing much more than posting my own stuff;) By ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: You know you're a fencer when...lefties bug you?

    Ah. I stand enlightened. Thanks, Imp!

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Screwtape Letters - C.S. Lewis

    Ah, wonderful book! It fascinated me even before I was a Christian; I wonder how hard that was, writing from inside a demon's head? *twitch* Then again, I bet it ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Oh, all the time. We've gotten to know each other quite well."~Jaymir "Although it's a little disorienting when your writer writes me...sort of like having my brain twisted sideways."~Myron "Ouch. ...

    Nov 23, 2006


*Sad football bagpipes*
— DougalOfBiscuits