User avatar

Sage

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stormsinger

    *grins knowingly* I love visual stuff like this. I may have to write you that scene now, dagnabbit! All nature responds to my song Yeah, that's just hot.

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: an excerpt

    Happy Today, everyone! First, I apologize for not posting from the beginning of a work-in-progress, and instead picking a bit farther in. I have a vague sense that this is ...

    Sep 24, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Softer Sort of Darkness

    Hmmm... There are certain moods and certain times of day when this makes perfect sense to me. Now, for example, although I doubt I could've put it so poetically. Kudos ...

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Dyslexia (PG)

    I like this poem; I have a friend with dyslexia and it sounds almost exactly what he tries to tell me sometimes. Where is that quote at the end from?

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: Wordmaker

    yeah, I know nothing about poetry and you already know what I think of this one, but I just had to say it. I LOVE this. I'm going to tinker ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Library or Book Store?

    Yaaaaay, my computer works again!!!! :lol: *ahem* Anyway, I'm generally broke, and I don't like spending money anyway, so it's the library for me. I usually go about once every ...

    Aug 22, 2006
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Graffiti Wall

    I love the way he interacts with his mom. Not to disparage any other part of it, but I would say that bit, the dialogue with her, is the best ...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Nymph, the Spirit, and the Bird

    "One particularly sunny and breezy day, a white bird descended upon the land. It was a giant and glorious bird, intellectual like no other. After a brief glance at the ...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Happy Today, everyone! I'm Sage, and I'm very new to the whole forum thing so I do apologize for any stupid mistakes (for instance, I just tried to go to ...

    Aug 6, 2006


When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
— Eric Hoffer