-
Re: Synopsis for Gypsie Eyes
*glances about uneasily* Goodness...I feel like a guest in someone else's house. Anyway; you asked for commentary, I give you commentary, don't say I didn't warn you. Now, let's see ...
Jul 31, 2008 -
Re: Inspiration
Ag! Just remembered that you said this was for a school assignment. Sorry! Will now proceed to make more useful comments. “If only we could freeze this moment for them,” ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: Inspiration
Arrogant? A bit? ...Perhaps. But that's only if you think of being faerie-gifted as something that makes you better than other people. ;-) I enjoyed this, quite a bit, in ...
Nov 24, 2007 -
Re: confessions of a dreamer
Ummm...I like potatoes. And salad. And certain kinds of potato salad. What about you? What are your feelings on pocket knives? :wink:
Oct 13, 2007 -
Re: Caste of the Spider
*fist pump* YES. That is so much more like how little kids are...largely oblivious, except when they aren't. (Real helpful, Sage. Jeez.) Anyway, the only bad thing that stuck out ...
Aug 21, 2007 -
Re: Pirates
Gotta love those pirates;)
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Most of my dreams are somewhat less than pleasant...but I've got a rather nice one that involved kicking my cousin's butt. That would be a nice one to come true. ...
Aug 16, 2007 -
Re: The Tavern
*looks curiously over at Adam, wondering why there's a jug of milk watching him work* "Hey, cool laptop. Where'd you get it?"
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: The Tavern
*joins in cheering about lack of classes until she realizes that Snoink has been pilfering her beer* "Hey!" *grabs strawberry soda as it appears over the bar and takes a ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: The Tavern
Hooray! It's back! Perhaps this is a sign...I've been away from YWS for so long, too...anyway, can I have a root beer float with vanilla bean ice cream and two ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: *incoherent mumbling*
hahah! Found you;) I shall now scurry off to see if you've posted anything. *scurries*
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
(oops. Simultaneous posting. Sorry, Sam.)
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Character Answer Game
"In real life? Never. In my dreams? A few thousand, give or take the ones I can't remember. And it's always the same."~Kalli "Well, there was that incident when I ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Your Ten Commandments
Wow; I haven't been here in sooo long...who are all these people?!? Kalli's Ten Commandments: 1) Listen to Una. 2) Follow Commandment 1, even when you really don't want to. ...
Jun 6, 2007 -
Re: Bartimaus triligy
*drools* Bartimaeus Rocks!!! I don't generally buy things unless I feel I have to, but I fully intend to go out and get those books. Maybe even in hardback. Next ...
Mar 5, 2007
