User avatar

Saga97

Saga97

  • Archive Re: Hogwarts---Started but still accepting!

    Make a profile :D

    Apr 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts---Started but still accepting!

    MIcheal Amare~ I had heard a noise coming from a bush close to us. I walked over to see what it was. A cat sat inside it, it's eyes bulging ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Nat Tan~ I laughed a little but then my head started pounding again. I could hear it a scream, not from inside the cabin but somewhere far away. My eyes ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Sorry have been a little busy, but I don't know what to do if ERANBEAR isn't going to participate

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Stranded-(Paused-Accepting)

    Josh Newman "WALTER, WALTER" I screamed on the top of my lungs, where could that man be? My own chauffeur doesn't know how to do his job. I pouted and ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts---Started but still accepting!

    Micheal Amare~ think the timetable is great :D I took a long look at the timetable "Can you believe we already have three classes today" you could hear the dread ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Stranded-(Paused-Accepting)

    Hah I must say all these crashes makes me think if they are in the bermuda triangle x3

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Empire of The Sun / Accepting

    Well your just gonna tell your story, a day by day journal sort. Telling us how you are surviving, and what you do to keep your mind off the starvation ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Stranded-(Paused-Accepting)

    When do we start? :)

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Nat Tan~ "Haha you must feel awful wanting to kill yourself" I looked up at the sky, just the feeling of him there made me feel good but confused. I ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Nat Tan ~ I looked around the room and Lira looked in turns at me and her siblings "you alright?" she asked I nodded "I think I just need some ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Nat Tan ~ I opened my eyes and instantly my vision went fuzzy. My head was thumping like a drum and my hands were beginning to feel numb. I closed ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Sibba~ "Well I tried" I thought but I felt a little hurt by the boys words. The bickering couple had gone their separate ways and I followed the girls league ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts---Started but still accepting!

    Micheal~ I gazed surprised at the letter in my lap. If anything I would have expected a howler before a reasonable letter. I turned it around and saw that the ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Sibba ~ Kids were everywhere, I almost didn't have space for my coin. I walked a little further and then turned to talk to Christopher, to my surprise he wasn't ...

    Apr 5, 2012


"Beneath this mask, there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."
— V for Vendetta