User avatar

Saga97

Saga97

  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Nat Tan~ I laughed a little but then my head started pounding again. I could hear it a scream, not from inside the cabin but somewhere far away. My eyes ...

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Dream (Not Accepting)

    Sorry have been a little busy, but I don't know what to do if ERANBEAR isn't going to participate

    Apr 17, 2012
  • Archive Re: Stranded-(Paused-Accepting)

    Josh Newman "WALTER, WALTER" I screamed on the top of my lungs, where could that man be? My own chauffeur doesn't know how to do his job. I pouted and ...

    Apr 12, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts DT

    WHAT I didn't change it? :O

    Apr 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts DT

    Nahh Stella I think they fit just fine :D

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Hogwarts---Started but still accepting!

    Micheal Amare~ think the timetable is great :D I took a long look at the timetable "Can you believe we already have three classes today" you could hear the dread ...

    Apr 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Stranded-(Paused-Accepting)

    Hah I must say all these crashes makes me think if they are in the bermuda triangle x3

    Apr 8, 2012
  • Archive Re: Empire of The Sun / Accepting

    Well your just gonna tell your story, a day by day journal sort. Telling us how you are surviving, and what you do to keep your mind off the starvation ...

    Apr 8, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Mountain Children DT

    I like cr's idea but who is to start?

    Apr 6, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts DT

    Common now guys lets keep this alive. :)

    Apr 6, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Hogwarts DT

    We aren't fighting over kids, we are discussing how this DT is suppose to work :Þ I mean who is going to be Harry's son that part i ain't getting ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Stranded-(Paused-Accepting)

    When do we start? :)

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Nat Tan~ "Haha you must feel awful wanting to kill yourself" I looked up at the sky, just the feeling of him there made me feel good but confused. I ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Nat Tan ~ I looked around the room and Lira looked in turns at me and her siblings "you alright?" she asked I nodded "I think I just need some ...

    Apr 6, 2012
  • Archive Re: Secret Well ( Started/no more people)

    Nat Tan ~ I opened my eyes and instantly my vision went fuzzy. My head was thumping like a drum and my hands were beginning to feel numb. I closed ...

    Apr 6, 2012


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe