User avatar

SacredPen

A Lost Rabbit

  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    I'm working on a long-term personal writing project that I'd appreciate help on. I have a lot of insecurities - no, doubts, rather - about my writing style and story ...

    Apr 1, 2017
  • Writing Tips Re: How do you choose your character's name?

    I choose mine based on simply my gut feeling, as well as how the names would sound if I had to do attendance in school. I, as a teacher, would ...

    Mar 31, 2017
  • Writers Corner Re: Plot Bunny Adoption!

    Here's a couple I'm no good for - An orphan girl goes on a plane rid to attend college out-of-state when the plane is taken over and landed in a ...

    Mar 14, 2017
  • Will Review For Food Re: General Request Repository

    MUST. HAVE. REVIEW. ON. HORROR. STORY. or I won't know what to do for the next part... :( pls...4 jus a yen a dai, u can stop short stories from ...

    May 27, 2016


Daddy Long Legs are more closely related to crabs than spiders and somehow the idea of crablike creatures with spider legs that have escaped the entrappings of the primordial sea and now crawl over land and can walk up and down walls and ceilings creeps me more than I can adequately describe.
— Snoink