User avatar

Sabine

  • Official Polls Re: What Are You Writing Now?

    I'm slowly picking away at a novel... thing. Main character's father has just died. She comes back home to tie up loose ends, and in the middle of the reception ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: La Plume Noire

    This looks interesting, can i join?

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    A lot of fantasy and classics fans out there. Nice:-D. I like some things in those genres too, especially beauty and the beast retellings. like Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    Throw around some plots? Okay, I think i can do that. (becareful, they bounce...) 1. fantasy- three teenagers (mid/late teens) in urban setting. They do not age physically-ever, and they ...

    May 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: looking for a cowriter

    I would definately be interested in enering into a co-writng project at the mo. I've read your 'unresonable progess peice' and was reather impressed, so as an admirer of your ...

    May 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    the west wing, i have the episodes, except for the most recent season practically memorized, seriously, my mom started quoteing bits at me and i could say what episode it ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite TV Shows

    I go through phases with tv shows, getting totally into a set of characters, knowing the whiole thing backwards and forwards, reading too much fanfiction, quoting lines, the whole shebang. ...

    Mar 11, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    I'm a democrat. i think of myself as having liberal values. but i have conservative views about things like clothing. i think popular fasion is far too revealing. I think ...

    Jan 21, 2005


When a good man is hurt, all who would be called good must suffer with him.
— Euripides