User avatar

Sabine

  • Other Poetry Re: The Sound of Strings (finished!)

    this is a lovely piece. I'm afraid that I have to disagree with the other reviewers. There is nothing wrong with a poem that needs to be reread a time ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin

    Hello all, I am an (as of yet) unpublished teenage writer called Sabine. I am 17 and a jounior in highschool, though I am a homschooler, so I could prtty ...

    Jan 20, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi I'm new

    Thats quite and introductory paragraph you've got there. :D it like it. I'm new to the group too, but it seems like a welcoming place. I hope you like it ...

    Jan 19, 2005


You may deem me romantic, my dear sister, but I bitterly feel the want of a friend.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein