User avatar

Sabine

  • Narrative Poetry Re: Counting Days

    This is based mostly on an actual dream i had, which had a plot line but didn't really make sense. the subconscious and dreaming mind does not follow the laws ...

    Feb 10, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Counting Days

    Counting Days She’s walking away Down the street, No cars go by, How early is the morning? There are doves behind her, Disguised in grey, When she turns to look ...

    Feb 9, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lirn

    Meshalidar, thanks for the the typo tips. i have trouble catching them all myself. as for semi-colens, I don't really understand when it's best to use them so i don't ...

    Feb 6, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Lirn

    Part one of a fantasy story that still need a real name. any suggestions. i know everything that happens in this story, there's just the matter of sorting it out. ...

    Feb 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To My Muse

    To My Darling Muse Flame, my tormentor, stalker, taunter, You are just out of reach, Stretched and jeering face, I see you in the shadows, I see you in my ...

    Feb 3, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Road Trip

    Road Trip Road out before me, Hand out the window, Sitting beside you, I’m not the driver, Thoughts on other things, Not this long stretch of flattened land. Just came ...

    Jan 27, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: 100% marshmellow fluff--with a bit of flare

    very beautiful. tranquil. I enjoyed your use of the language.there's something oblique and undefined about it, which is god and bad, depeding on your perspective. it's enjoyable but doesn't creat ...

    Jan 24, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Attire

    beautiful. Confusing but beautiful. pleasingly dark and olbique. were they drabbles? here's what i can't decide, is the main cahracter talking to a friend, a parent, or to herself?

    Jan 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Three People and Falling Stars

    I guess i don't completely understand how to decide where to stick my poetry. Maybe if i had a better explanation of the criteria? PLease?

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Three People and Falling Stars

    where do i use the word ghetto? i don't think i do. I use the word 'grotto', which is a completely different thing.

    Jan 22, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Republicans or Democrats? Conservative or Liberal?

    I'm a democrat. i think of myself as having liberal values. but i have conservative views about things like clothing. i think popular fasion is far too revealing. I think ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Suzhou

    very beatifull poem. a paper cuttout illustration of grotesque suffering. the rhythm was. heartfelt imagry, with a tang of resentment and salted with regret. it is alluring and off-putting at ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Three People and Falling Stars

    Three People and Falling Stars She knelt down and poured words though her fingers like sand They spread out over the liquid ground that became the sky And they slid ...

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin

    what is S.P.E.W. ?

    Jan 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations from the house Next to Sunnymuffin

    Sunnymuffin is the little old blue house that's on the property next to ours. it was owned by a woman who we politely call 'unique' and she hosted seminars for ...

    Jan 21, 2005


I regret everything.
— Ron Swanson