User avatar

Sabine

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Weighty for Worthless [Free-Write]

    I enjoyed this, I liked the sort of ambling pace. I made me think of Neil Gaiman's American Gods, the patter and feeling of the writing. the first paragraph drew ...

    Feb 10, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Present Tense

    The dialogues were REALLY good, and I loved them. They showed us a lot about the characters, who they were, and what they did before coming into their current situations. ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: A Place Outside Time

    thank you :). I like that part too.

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: ...Between...

    this has a sort of echoing quality, it creates a strong images. A stage as a stage and a stage as a metephor. A lot of what poetry (to me) ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Present Tense

    ~please pay attention to the timestamps~ I. Present- Ghasakis III, Traveel City, Hyatt2 Hotel - 06:44 local time Dawn suffused the sky – slowly, creepingly – until all at once ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Soon the Departure to Avalon

    thank you both so very much! as for the catagory, perhaps it does belong in 'dramatic' - I just took a wild guess at where to place it.

    Jan 10, 2006
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: In Being Left Standing

    thanks! It's a really popular style over in the fan fiction realms... called drabbles. I'm no August, Luna or Delightfully Eccentric, but I love the style. The numbers are word ...

    Dec 28, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Soon the Departure to Avalon

    Soon the Departure to Avalon This, the very substance of this, Of the magnitude of what they will tear apart And pull down Or draw together For the sake of ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    A lot of fantasy and classics fans out there. Nice:-D. I like some things in those genres too, especially beauty and the beast retellings. like Rose Daughter by Robin McKinley ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: Infinite Moment

    Thanks for all the nice reveiws, guys. I'm glad you liked it. Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I got caught up in... stuff... and practically forgot this place even existed ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Present Tense

    Present Tense -WIP Fandom: none/original Author's Notes: Has only been bata briefly read, and it's not even a first full chapter. x-posted at my. Summery: "...This is not where you ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lilliane

    This is a technically very well done poem. Very smooth, goth-esque imagery. I got a little tripped up in the flow of the poem, like i couldn't quite connect with ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: truths

    spare and refined, quite thought provoking. I thought the rhythm was very effective. very nice writing.

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Place Outside Time

    neither, it's in character (sort of) so i's not my anything but rather a combo character's boyfriend/signifigant other type thing

    Jul 8, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Place Outside Time

    Watching sunlight through glasses of water In a still room that smells of basil And sand I can feel you thinking from over here Such heavy thoughts I look out ...

    Jun 27, 2005


I'd be a quote vigilante. A literary Batman. Someone had better be quoting me now!
— Feltrix