User avatar

Sabine

  • Other Poetry Re: In Fond Regret

    Memorize a box of pictures Polaroids, ill exposed Dated haircuts and specks of sunlight Captured in tender observation. Remember there, in the line of a cheek, The bend of a ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Walking the Slow Path (dream tide)

    Walking the Slow Path (dream tide) we who take the slow path where each step is weathered and each breath is the weighed we that must experience each mile we ...

    Jan 27, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Do Not Confess (Useless Love)

    Writen just a day after finishing the novel, 'Possession' by AS Byatt and heavily influenced by the poetry and letters therein. Not my usual style, I'm uncertain if i even ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Critique Shop - Open

    I notice the thread hasn't been posted to in a while, is the CCF still open for business? you may have another customer in me.

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Small Life, Empty Space

    Thanks, LovableLittleSock ! But careful with that internet browsing during school hours *wags finger* ;) Oh, and tinny, I usually hear that in reference to sounds quality, like if a ...

    Mar 23, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Small Life, Empty Space

    Small Life, Empty Space * She walked out onto the street And saw that all was ash And no photographs were made. All the lights were sleeping And flowers bled ...

    Mar 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Weather Another Winter Season

    Can you see How the days have all just changed Like a kindly face you used to know That has turned away. Call to me Call in the children from ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Old Man Beyond The Stair

    I very much enjoyed this. The rhythm and the pacing was very consistant and read very smoothly. Your imagery and phrasing was strong, and yes maybe a little vague here ...

    Dec 10, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Un-

    I like this a lot, especially the first verse. the images I get from it are the quick judgment of the faceless authority and the abandonment of the animal (the ...

    Dec 9, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Won't Surprised (to Find Me Gone)

    what's and MC workshop? Anyway--- Oh, yes I know. It's utter dreck! 'And I'll leave my heart in your hands...' Seriously who *writes* that. I will not try to defend ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: my other hobby... {[House of Silent Children]}

    *** Anybody heard of ABJDs? Asian Ball-Jointed Dolls? Yeah. These are them. Shot in digital w/an older Cannon Rebel. It may be a weired hobby, but I enjoy posing them ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: La Plume Noire

    This looks interesting, can i join?

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Won't Surprised (to Find Me Gone)

    ** You won’t be surprised To find me gone. So well you know that part of me that, Won’t sit still. I’ll leave you in the morning When the light ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Present Tense

    Goodness that's a long critique O_O. Seriously. You may have more time analysing my teeny prologue than I spent writing it - well, not really, but still ^^. Thank you ...

    Feb 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: changeling child

    It was the middle of the night and there was a creature at the attic window. A strange creature such as I’d never knew existed. It was only the beginning. ...

    Feb 11, 2007


"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"