User avatar

STobsessed

  • Art & Photography Re: Cupcakes and the Moon

    I love both of these pictures, but the moon one in particular, the angle is just great. Try and try I have to get a good picture of the moon, ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Gallus Gallus

    O.O The picture is great, but that chicken really creeps me out. I actually thought it was a Photograph untill I looked at it a little closer. And I have ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Yum, Onigiri

    Awe, I don't really know what Pixel foods is, but this is really cute. I agree with Justagirl, it would be really cool if it were 2D.

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Cover

    Well I dont know anything about copyrights and stuff like romance up there^ but I do know that I really like this cover. I know your're not supposed to judge ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Individual Raindrop

    I wanna say first that I really envy your rainy weather. ( It's been over a hundred nearly every day for the last two months here) And I absolutly love ...

    Jul 11, 2011


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate