User avatar

STobsessed

  • Art & Photography Re: Yum, Onigiri

    Awe, I don't really know what Pixel foods is, but this is really cute. I agree with Justagirl, it would be really cool if it were 2D.

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Full Cover

    Well I dont know anything about copyrights and stuff like romance up there^ but I do know that I really like this cover. I know your're not supposed to judge ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Individual Raindrop

    I wanna say first that I really envy your rainy weather. ( It's been over a hundred nearly every day for the last two months here) And I absolutly love ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors: Plain and Simple

    I absolutly love Warriors, and I'm really likeing this peice, despite it being so short. Everyhting seams to be covered already, so I guess I'll just say agian that I ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Get it Right

    Wow, this is one of the best poems I've read in awhile. I agree with LittleLionWoman, I really like the ending. I don't really have any complaints. Keep up the ...

    Jul 11, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    bike

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Answer a question with a question game

    Wouldn't awesome be defined as Johnny Depp?

    Jul 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Top Ten Things In Your Room!

    1-my ukulele 2-my russian Sweeney Todd poster 3-my laptop cart(even though I don't have a laptop) 4-my Warriors book collection 5-my futon 6-the picture one of my best friends drew ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: A random fact about yourself

    Ever since I was little, I always pretended pokemon were real, and that I had an eevee that followed me everywhere. Sometimes when I'm bored at school, I'll still imagine ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: What Animal?

    An elf owl. They're so tiny and adorable, plus, owls are extremely epic. And they're noctural, just like me.

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: But a faithful friend

    The Blade. So smooth, your faithful friend. Yet if it wanted, an enemy. But tonight, the only danger is you. You lie on the floor, the tile cold, your blood ...

    May 10, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: What makes you pick up a book?

    If it's a challenged book, it's usually pretty good ;)

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Where the Heart Is

    Verse 1 Well somebody told me, that home is where the heart is, and I hope that it's true. Cuz home is where the heart is, and my heart will ...

    Apr 2, 2011


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13