-
Re: The Stars In The Sky (the prologue and chapter 1)
please tell me what you think
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: I Think I'm In Love #3
personally i'm still loveing your series but i do think that the ending was a bit to perfect sorry but i do
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: I Think I'm In Love #2
i love the way you are writting this its pretty much what a girl would rite in her diary exept i think you should like write it to where she ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: In A Lover's Eyes and a Lion's Den
i agree with the other person that this should have been put in the poetry section but other than that i loved it and i believe you should write another ...
Mar 1, 2008 -
Re: The Stars In The Sky (the prologue and chapter 1)
PROLOGUE Love was a fairy tale for Karmon Mcknight, that was untill she met Shawn Cane. He had the biggest leaf green eyes she had ever seen, and the purest ...
Mar 1, 2008
