-
Re: For You...
yeah... i think they need names
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: I Think I'm in Love #4
this was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awsome i loved it please oh please don't make this the ending write about what she did over summer and mabe what she did next year
Mar 14, 2008 -
Re: My Master, my Lover.
this was awsome I really really loved this it was interesting and a few parts sent chills down my body but all in all it was a magnificent story, a ...
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: ?- title suggestions
this great!!
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Guitar at Midnight
i loved this
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: untitled (or THAT STUPID A**HOLE)
interesting
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: How could you?
this was very interesting
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Are You Excited About The Journal?
hey i have no idea about what this is i'm new
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: My Brother Has A Gun
i loved this but the spelling does need fixing
Mar 7, 2008 -
Re: Star Gazing On The Beach
hi thanks for reading this and im gonna edit it
Mar 3, 2008 -
Re: Star Gazing On The Beach
Star gazing on the beach hearing the waves crash listening to the sea gulls I can no longer see the sun but the moon, she is in her fullest state ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Metallic Crystal Alliance ( Chapter 1)
i didn't know who the feral was either but overall i loved this story!!
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Golden Guard
i love it but you need to fix a sentence in the first paragraph where it sais He slowly GOT LIFTED HIMSELF of his straw matress. but all in all ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Puppy Love #1
Princepal Dundell led me down the hall of my new school I was going to be in Mrs. Frinz 7th grade class. I couldn't wait but I started getting nerves, ...
Mar 2, 2008 -
Re: Valentine's Day Sucks: Ethan's Take 3/9
um... well... this pretty much scarredme!!
Mar 1, 2008
