Random avatar

SOPF

  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    Wut up Kirstybee, welcome to YWS. I'm pretty new myself but if you ever need a critique just PM me. I got the same overly active inspiration thing going on, ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, wassup peoples

    Wii

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, wassup peoples

    Sorry about so many repeated posts. I posted these from my Nintendo Wii and it wouldn't tell me whether or not this post got through so I kept posting it. ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, wassup peoples

    SOPF actually is an acronym for Son of Pure Fire, but you can just call me SOAP if you want. Oh, and I can't stand elves and dwarves because of ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, wassup peoples

    Hi everyone, I'm new to the forums and the young writers' community in general. I'm an aspiring fantasy writer working on the rough draft to, what will hopefully be, my ...

    Jul 29, 2007


Remember: the plot is nothing more than footprints left in the snow after your characters have run by on their way to incredible destinations.
— Ray Bradbury