Random avatar

SOPF

  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 2)

    Thanks guys for the replies. By the way my name is Daniel not David but atleast you remembered the D. Anyway, I'm glad to see the positive feedback. I know ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Greetings and Salutations!

    Wut up Kirstybee, welcome to YWS. I'm pretty new myself but if you ever need a critique just PM me. I got the same overly active inspiration thing going on, ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Guardians

    I think the two replies before me got most of what Is was going to say. One thing that kind of bothered me though was that you didn't give me ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 2)

    This is a continuation from where I left off in the first part. IMO this is the better portion of the prologue. I hope you enjoy it. * * * ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Sorceror's Descendant-Prolouge:Dark beginnings

    This story was pretty entertaining. It kept my interest and I usually have the attention span of a child plagued with ADHD (and not the false cases which allow the ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 1)

    Thanks Alainna, I made the changes you suggested all except for the first one. "such a thing is truly symbolic of the deeds I have caused" the only reason I ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Atreyin: Chapter One

    IMO the storyline is much more important than grammar amd punctuation so I didn't look for any errrors in that sense, but as for your story...... It's pretty original. I'm ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Esper's Sepulchral I: Chapter 2: Law and Magic

    Good story. I like Pikara's personality. The only problem was some occasional infodumping but there wasn't that much so it's all good. I hope to read the next chapter.

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 1)

    Squallz thanks for the critiquing. Well, the reason I haven't tried to give the reader a connection to Bellin yet is because this story isn't about him but about his ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, wassup peoples

    Wii

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, wassup peoples

    Sorry about so many repeated posts. I posted these from my Nintendo Wii and it wouldn't tell me whether or not this post got through so I kept posting it. ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo, wassup peoples

    SOPF actually is an acronym for Son of Pure Fire, but you can just call me SOAP if you want. Oh, and I can't stand elves and dwarves because of ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Tales of Arc (Prologue Pt 1)

    This is the first part to the prologue of "The Tales of Arc" a rough draft for a book I'm writing. Critiquing and feedback as to how compelling, or not, ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: More to Be Desired [Chapter 2]

    Yeah, unlike your chapter one, this chapter lacked a bit in description, although specifying which hand his rolex was on was unnecessary IMO. The characters still need some depth but ...

    Jul 30, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: More to Be Desired

    I'm not very skilled at critiquing Imperfectlyperfect, but, being that I enjoyed our conversation in the chat room, I'll try to help you out. Note:I didn't search for grammar or ...

    Jul 30, 2007


It's funny how humans can wrap their mind around things and fit them into their version of reality.
— Rick Riordan, The Lightning Thief