-
Re: High school never ends
I looked at her, confussled. "Band?" I asked questioningly. What band? I thought.
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
I noticed an un-touched Flying-V in the corner of the room, already hooked up to the amp. I couldn't resist. I walked over to it slowly. Turned on the amp. ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
I glanced over at the girl. "Uh..." I looked at my schedule. "Yeah, I guess." I said and walked with the girl.
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: High school never ends
Name:Leon Mattias Age:17 Apperance: School Year: 3 Group: The Rockers History: Doesn't Discuss his history. Family: Family died at age 13, he is now an Orphan Other: *Up for love ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
As I started to re-gain Conscious, I noticed a strange girl. Leona was holding her arm. Suddenly, my eyes sprang open. Pain once again filled my body. My stomach lifted ...
Sep 7, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
*NOOOOOOO THAT WASN'T MEANT TO HAPPEN* *Im talking about the thrread dieng, if it does so does Leon >:(* Slowly I was re-gaining my conscious, but still dieing. I coughed ...
Sep 5, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
I began to throw up more blood, all over Leona. She started to flinch a little bit, resisting the urge to tear me apart. My eyes rolled into the back ...
Aug 27, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
"What the hell happend?" I said. I rubbed my head. I was numb. I couldn't feel anything. Suddenly, all the feeling rushed back into my body. My entire body then ...
Aug 18, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
The arrow startled me. I looked at all the figures around me. Vampire Slayers. I started to get really pissed. Suddenly, I felt like I was falling. I went light ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
I looked at her. I grabbed her shoulder as she began to run again. "You're not going anywhere." I said. She grunted. "Let me go!" She yelled. I held her ...
Aug 17, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
"What were you doing back there?" I said. Before she could reply I shouted, "How did you get in?!" She played with her fingers for a moment, and turned to ...
Aug 16, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
I chased after the mysterious girl that had now just ran away. I ran as fast as I could. "Wait!" I called. I started to get pissed. I was running ...
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
*Uhh please tell me what the hell is going on?*
Aug 15, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
*bleh, Im bored.*
Aug 14, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
*Why don't we mix tings up??? Its getting too boring. All my parts except 1 or 2 have been really boring...*
Aug 11, 2008
