User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Whatever you want to do." I said to her.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I reached for her again and kissed her again. Someone finally loved me.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Don't be." I said. she looked up at me. "I really didn't mean-" I cut her off. "I love you." I said

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *thanx, Btw I really did meet jimmie. And kissed him :D* She came closer and then kissed me. I didn't ecspect it to happen but it did. My eyes were ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I stared at rebbeca as she walked towards me slowly.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "You know... I can get free concert tickets from jimmy. Perhaps me and you could go to the 'If' Concert next friday?" I asked her.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I laughed. "I don't think Lyn-Z and gerard are the best couple in the world."I said. "I hope you don't mind sleeping in the same room." I said. "Y'know, people ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "I'm pretty good friends with Jimmie." I said blushing.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Heh" "That's nothing." I said. I held up a black guitar. "Black guitar. Gibson. Signed by every member of mindless self indulgence." I said.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I threw my keys on the table. I led her into my room, which was filled with guitars. "Touch whatever you like" I said.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "With me?" I said. "No one." I answered my own question. We pulled up to my house. I got out and so did rebbeca. I walked inside the house. "Here ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Sure." I said. "It's really lonely at my house." I said, memories coming back of the death of my parents. I sighed. "Really lonely." I said.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I walked her out to my car. It was a Brand new Scion, black and slick. I opened up the passenger door. "Climb in." I said, as she got into ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I laughed. "Alright, awesome." I said, setting down the guitar gently. "If you want, after school, I'll drive you to my place, show you some of my guitars." I said.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Sounds good." "I'm in." A smile spread across her face. I picked the guitar back up and turned the amp back on. "Ever heard of Disasterpiece, by Slipknot?" I asked. ...

    Sep 7, 2008


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton