User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon groped his neck. Leon took a blow at Naomi with his fist and missed. Leon Jumped high in the air and landed on Naomi's back.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ "ehh. we're going to get chinese, you can tag along if you like." Leon said.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ "Im not going to get blood off of any other creature. His blood is boiling like soup." Leon said. He was still flexing his fingers. "MOVE!" Leon said loudly. ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ " His blood smells delicious...I've never smelt anything better."Leon said grinning slightly. Leon flexed his fingers and showed his teeth.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon stared at the walking piece of food behind Naomi... Leon gave Tex a deadly stare. Tex could see the thirst in his pupils. Leon kept staring at Tex.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ "I highly suggest you move..." Leon said, fire ablaze in his pupils.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon groaned. hungry..." Leon said, clenching his stomach. "What Can I eat?!"

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ Leon was sitting on the bench in the court yard. The smell of blood in the north was taunting him, so to ignore it he took a sip out ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ Leon studied Seda "I hope you don't find bottles of blood grotesque...I er...Drink out of those so...y'know..." Leon said. Just thought he'd give Seda the heads up.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon- Leon flew up to Seda. "Hey new guy, Im Leon, Im a you know.." Leon said. "Any who, this is the school grounds. And apparently me and you are ...

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ " What do you me to do??"Leon asked dilegently.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ "Hey Curtis...I'm Leon" Leon said. "Nice to meet you...I guess." Leon said still wondering what the hell was going on.

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon- Leon was delighted. "Sure I'll come, sounds great." Leon said.

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~~~~ "AHEM!" Leon said really loud as the girls turned around to look at him "That boy would be Seda Isani" Leon said. "He's new here."

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ "Fantastic, The Island of No return. Just the place I want to be..." Leon said still in pain after what Sammy had done.

    Apr 17, 2008


We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.
— Arthur O'Shaughnessy