User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ "So...Sammy...How many rabbits ya got?" I asked Sammy.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ***shit... Not to mention i spelled spelled wrong...CURSE MY JAPANESE BACKGROUND!***

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    ***LUNA, its speeled chowmein**** Leon~ Leon stopped drinking the blood. "One year." Leon said and started drinking again.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon, With his wings still wrapped around his body scooted over to Naomi... 'Is Tex passed out?" Leon asked her.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon started getting cold too. Leon wrapped his wings around himself. "It's like a built in jacket" Leon said smiling.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    **LEON IS NOW GOING TO BE 1ST PERSON!!!!!!!!!!*************** LEON~ While we were sitting at the table, I said to luci "How about I get more blood for you after dinner? ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ Leon pulled out his bottle of blood and began to drink. He nudged Luci. "Want some? I brought an extra bottle for dinner, you can have it." Leon said ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon turned to face Naomi. "Sorry for jumping on you. I had a blood lust..."Leon said.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon slowly approached Rikila. Leon stared at her with no expression. Rikila stared back, obviously thought Leon was going to bite her. "There is water in the North past ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon smiled at Naomi. "Don't worry, a vampires mouth is the cleanest...disregarding all the blood..." Leon said.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ "Please...I need the blood...Either Tex gets hurt, or I just get the blood on your hands." Leon said, reassuring Naomi.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ Leon finally retracted his wings. "Sorry luci, couldn't help myself." Leon said grinning.

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon~ Leon's wings spread out. the wings surrounded the group. Leon stared at the cat like horns. "Interesting..." Leon said with his wings still spread wide around the group, as ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon took his attention away from the human... Naomi had blood on her hands. It couldn't possibly have been his. It was TEX'S! Leon's attention sparked towards tex because ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon~ Leon didn't want a monkey. He didn't want another creature. He charged fast towards the human. he needed pure human blood. "I just want a little bit..." Leon said ...

    Apr 19, 2008


Journeys end in lovers' meeting.
— William Shakespeare