User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Shadow Reapers

    Name:Leon Age:18 Gender:Male College Program:Animation Dorm Style:Single suite Can See Ghosts?:no Family:All dead, died in a horrible accident Appearance: Personality:very laid back and can be very an

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *Pick twilight!*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *That post was funny XD* ^^^

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *bow chika bow wow*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *here we go again*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *.....yeaaaah... I do. Considering you told stella! thats not right. Also Ill be letting stella know about your trip to orgasmville. LULZ maybe I will mayb not but if I ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    * Luna calls me a pervert after riding the pony bologna express to total orgasmville .. awkward!!!!!*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    *really, when does this thread die?*

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Killian High School RPG

    Is it too late to join?

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I wrapped my wings around Lucy and Luci. I looked at Luci "What are you doing later?" I asked her.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked over at Luci. I smiled at her. She looked at my eyes again.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Why don't you walk with me and Luci?" I asked Lucy.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "I forgive you." I said gesturing with my head. I got close to Lucy and gave her a 'I forgive you hug'

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I stared at her. "It's okay. I shouldn't have mentioned sucking alana's blood. Her scent was extremely powerful.." I said

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I called out to Lucy "GET DOWN HERE!" I yelled.

    Apr 20, 2008


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)