-
Re: The Island
I let go of Lyles arm. "I hope that didnt hurt to much" I said to lyles.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
*Ignore this post didnt see luna's!!!!*
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
*Disregard this post please*
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I smiled at Luci. "Thanks" I said.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: FMFSC the II
I glared at Luci. "Finals are tommorow?" I asked her. "Of course! you forgot?" Luci replied. "No, I didnt forget about finals just that it's tomorow." I said. "I was ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon stared at the Lyles arm. Quickly he dug his fangs into his arm. Blood gushed from his arm and splattered all over his arm and on Leon's face.
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon got up slowly... His ribs were badly damaged. He stood up grabbing. He was losing blood supply. He was dieng... Slowly he looked at Lyles "Help..me.." He gasped out. ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon ran at Lyles extremely fast but instead of attckign he jumped up in the air and flew towards Tex. Tex was lying on the ground. sleeping leon thought. Leon ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon's wings flew open wide. He flew high into the air. He swooped down to one of the werewolves and scraped its neck and than bit it in its neck. ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
"I dont give a shit about you or you're buddies" Leon said with blood all over his face and teeth. Blood was pouring slowly out of his mouth. Leon's Pupils ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon huffed. He couldn't stand the wait of the werewolf. "BASTARD!" Leon gasped. Leon immediately bit Lyles arm he began to drink a little bit of his blood. He stopped ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon dug his claws into Lyles arm. Lyles started bleed Leon would have naturaly began drinking but wanted the human. "get off of me" Leon said and dug his claws ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
Leon couldn't stand it anymore. He had to find Tex and get his blood. He turned around and flew towards Tex. Leon yelled "TEX!!!!!!!!!!" and have the island must've heard ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: The Island
"Look, Im getting really thirsty so I'll leave you two alone." Leon said then flew back up in the air. While he was flying the thought of Tex's blood smoothing ...
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
*Question why do people put *cry* and *grr* at the end of there posts?***
Apr 20, 2008
