User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: The Island

    Slowly Leon found the strength to roll up the sleeve to his shirt. His arm was covered in cuts. "This is the pain a go through...I try to kill myself ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon shook Lyles off. Leon grabbed lyles by the neck again. He got close to his ear "Im going crazy..." He whispered. Leon fell on the ground. He was lying ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon screamed in pain. His entire body was overcome with rage. His life flashing before his eyes. His pupils got small. Soon they were not visible. His eyes were nothing ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon was lieng in the ground. Wounded. His bottom rib was broken, but it would heal soon. He didn't want to do this but he kicked Naomi in the bottom ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    "I see you brought your pussies with you" Leon said to Lyles. Leon punched Lyles in the stomach..Hard..Leon opened his hand and dug his claws into his stomach. "Hurts like ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon Stumbled back to his feet with the help of Lyles. Leon was pissed. He was just going to punch him once, and leave it be? Leon was going nuts. ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Lyles stared at him. "Please, take my life... I've no raeson to live." I said to Lyles.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon stood up and approached Lyles. He was splattered with blood. Leon grabbed Lyles shoulder and turned him around. "Kill me." Leon said to him.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    * your last post never happend D:

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I approached Lyles. "Lyles, I want you to make sure I don;t go after Tex like that again." Leon said staring at Lyles ... Leon turned around and sat down ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon Grabbed Lyles arm tight and licked off all the blood with a one strip lick. Leon stood up straight and wiped the blood off his lips. "Wish I had ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    "Can I atleast lick off the excess blood?" Leon asked.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon smiled at Lyles. He felt terrible. He had torn up his arm. It was a mess. "I can patch up your arm for you" Leon offered.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    We walked inside of the school and I gave Luci a little kiss before we went back to our dorms.

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon sat up straight. "Im very sorry about attacking you lyles" Leon apologized.

    Apr 20, 2008


You'd be astonished at the intimate stories, hidden struggles, and heartfelt dreams that people are willing to reveal if only they find someone who'll truly listen.
— Arcticus