User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: The Island

    *You people are extremely slow lol*

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    I looked at Lisseta. "Heat wave." Leon said. "It's coming from Umbrella's underground hive." Leon said.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked at Alana. "What conditioner do you use?" I continued, grinning.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon rubbed his head. "Ow! Damnit!" Leon said and sat back down on the bed.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Leon sat quietly on the bed and hen strode over to Alana. He bent down and sniffed her neck. "You smell great" Leon said.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    K we can start now. Leon walked out of the Raccoon city bar with his gun tightly holstered to his side. He had Kurt and Lisetta at his side. I ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I stared at Naomi. she was right. Leon stared at her for a while more. He turned his gaze to the vampires. "Des`Mante ger dunt me sashi." Leon said to ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon halted the vampires. He spoke in a language only the vampires understand. "Dash`me kasi un`tinu requist`le tunic" He told them. They nodded and halted. Leon pointed a finger at ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I slowly retracted my wings. I smiled. I sat down on the bed and yawned. " What are you guys studying now?" I asked.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    Leon stared at Lyles. Leon's wounds healed instantly. He stood up. He stared at Lyles. He didn't know what to say. He never attacked anyone like that. Ever. "The smell ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked at them for a moment. I opened up my wings really fast so it blew a strong wind towards the girls. "Luci, you got your text books?" I ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    *Hmm this goes inactive fast*

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I glared at Sammy. "Calm down pussy cat." I joked with Sammy. I walked in a put my book bag on the floor. The bag made a loud Thump as ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I yawned and knocked on sammy and Luci's door. Luci opened the door. "Oh hey Leon." Luci said. "Can I study with you two?" I asked.

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Fooly Cooly

    Ahh, Im a big fan of FLCL. Ill think about joining...

    Apr 21, 2008


I, for one, welcome my new tomato overlords...
— Snoink