User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    My wings flew open slowly so any papers wouldn't get knocked off. I stretched my wings and then my arms. I sighed. "So Alana, were your parents both human?" I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "He's probably al ready on the track of discovery." Kurimi said.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi glared at Shiro. He turned his gaze turned to Grace. "Should we tell him?" I whispered back.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I glared at Sammy. "Your only half vampire, you don't have the sort of instinct we do." I said to her. "Plus, I've had it before, but only once." I ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I glared at Sammy. "I kind of always wanted to taste human blood..." I said in deep thought.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    ...lolwut?

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi watched as Shiro walked out. He stopped him before he walked out the door. "Look, I can contain myself...but you're blood..." Kurimi stopped himself. Kurimi dug in his pockets ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi noticed Shiro. He kneeled down in front of him. "I smell your blood." Kurimi said to him. Kurimi's eyes slowly turned a light red-ish color. Blood lust.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    *White roses can be creaetd by vamps.*

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I laid back on the bed and sighed. "I hear we can't have blood bottles in class because of the finals being so important." I said. Maybe I can get ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Kurimi is a Vampire Ya'll* Kurimi knocked on the door. Kurimi is good freinds with grace and sam. Grace opened the door. "Come on in" Grace said. Kurimi stepped in ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    *Sorry guys, I was on a 3 day long field trip XD* I yawned. "Why don't you just read the minds of someone smart...like Seda?" I said.

    Apr 25, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I strode to sit in between the girls. I sat closest to Alana and Luci. I looked at Alana and smiled. I didn't love her or anything, she just smelled....extemely ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    *You might as well, thuis goes inactive every 5 mintues.

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    Leon heard moaning nearby. "SHIT!" Leon turned around to see a group of zombies exiting the bar behind them. Leon started firing his gun as well as kurt and Luci.

    Apr 22, 2008


If you're paranoid that you're making your novel worse with each passing decision clap your hands
— Panikos