User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi coughed up blood from his mouth. The blood spattered his shirt. "I..." He gasped out. "I..I.." He gasped again. He could barely talk now.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Outside*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Hmm." I said quietly. "I had a family story like that." I said. I looked down at the ground.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "So, It's because were full vampires and your half vampire?" I asked still a bit confused.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    I looked back to catch a glimpse of Naomi and Lyles holding up the roses. I turned my head and dropped it again.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Bio Hazard

    They eventually all were dead. My group could still hear moaning in the distance. Umbrella was making more as they went, infected more and more people. A heat wave spread ...

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked over at luci and sammy. I had heard what Luci asked sammy. What was sammy's problem? She's not herself today.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked over at Sammy. "Live a little, huh?" I said grinning. Sammy gave me a dead stare. "Having a dance could be dangerous for other students though." I said.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Two more gunshots were heard. Everyone turned their attention to the open door, wondering if Kurimi had been hurt. or killed.

    Apr 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Island

    And this thread is dieng.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi's eyes went ablaze. Blood Lust from all of Shiros blood and anger. Kurimi ran out the front door. Whoever shot him was going to go to hell and back ...

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    Blessed us all UNTILL SOLID SNAKE CAME AND

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    jacked that sh@t up! and then god came to earth and....

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Who said Im going alone?"I retorted.

    Apr 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    "Meh," I said. "Im not going alone" I said frowning.

    Apr 26, 2008


In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.
— Robert Frost