User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "The bullet casings were those of a vampire killing gun" I said. "That's why SHiro didn't die." I said. "Someone is on to us." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Did you know any vampire hunters?" I asked.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Perhaps someone knows were vampires and want to kill us but accidentally shot shiro." I said

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Fine" I said. "Who would want to try and kill Shiro though?" I asked.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    After taking a shower I walked back into the living room, and watched Shiro lay on the couch. He was sleeping. "Cover his wounds, I smell his blood" I said ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I just stared at her. sorry.." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I kept kissing her. I loved her alot.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I grabbed her by the shoulders. I pulled her closer and then kissed her.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "I've always kept it secret from you" I said looking straight into her eyes. "I've always loved you and cared for you." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    As she washed the blood from my face I just stared. "I love you." I said to Grace. She looked at me for a minute...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I sat on the counter staring at my hands. Grace walked in with a change of clothes. "I..I killed someone." I said to her. A tear ran down my face. ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I walked over to the other side of the house. "This is gonna hurt alot." I said smiling. I let go of his neck and grabbed his shoulder he began ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "You want some?" Kurimi asked her and the man stuggled more.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi's eyes burned and he stood up. He wiped the blood from his mouth. Kurimi shot a glance on the northern direction. He ran over to the direction and a ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Im going to live YES SAVE MEH!* "I need blood." Kurimi gasped out. "Hurry" I gasped out again. *If I were to die I would go, "Snake respond....Snake? SNAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!"*

    Apr 28, 2008


Who knew paper and ink could be so vicious.
— Kathryn Stockett, The Help