User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    Luci had kissed me. I kissed her back. Maybe im not such an outcast after all I thought. Atleast someone in this life loves me. I smiled.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Hungry?" I asked. She nodded. "So am I." I said.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I whispered to Luci "You will go with me, right?"

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Pretty pathetic" I laughed. I rubbed her ehad. "But you're okay" I said smiling.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    l looked over at Grace. "You had a nightmare." I said. "I sensed it. Your breathing speed changed dramatically" I said to her. "Shiro, get something to eat, me and ...

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I approached Luci, who was looking at the night sky. Slowly my wings closed. I hugged Luci. "Sammy will be fine" I said to her.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I was lying next to grace when shiro walked out. "Whats wrong?" I asked. ... *I gtg guys ill be on maybe tomorrow*

    Apr 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I held her head with one hand. I rubbed her hair. "I know, it's killing me too." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I walked out the door to Grace. "This is killing me just as much as it is you so you're going to have to deal with it. I bet Shiro ...

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "Don't scare him." I said. I noticed shiro was getting sort of dizzy. "Shiro are you okay?" I asked.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "This is the reason why we kept inquiring about your blood." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "yes" I ANSWERED. "We are vampires" I said.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I stared at shiro.

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *My comp is screwing up so I might double post*

    Apr 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "The bullet casings were those of a vampire killing gun" I said. "That's why SHiro didn't die." I said. "Someone is on to us." I said.

    Apr 28, 2008


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said