User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I didn't want to pull Grace off of me. I didn't want to hurt her. everything my hands touch at moments like this hurt things. I fell over on the ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    I followed her to her apartment and she told me to sit on the couch and watch television. I sat on the couch and she walked into the kitchen. She ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    "Arabella." I said to her. "A vampire cannot die...especially when in love..."I said to her. "It was YOU that kept me alive." i said to her softly. I noticed she ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I looked at jess. "Im Leon." I said. "Leon Kennedy." I gave her a little kick in the stomach. "Im one of the vampires." I said. "And your blood smells ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    I spotted Arabella with teal. I rushed over to Arabella. Me and Arabella used to be in love. One day I was shot right infront of Arabella by a vampire ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Its Kurimi* I stood up and walked around the bench and grabbed his shoulder. I locked his shoulder in my hand. I trailed my mouth to his neck and rubbed ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    "Well, I'm looking for Arabella."I said to him. "You know where she is at?" I said.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    *Err.Well, im a vampire so why would you bite me?* "I know, we haven't seen eachother in ages." I said to him. "But, why are you crying?" I asked him. ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    I noticed Ryan crouched by a building. I walked up to him. He was crying. "Whats wrong with you?" I asked him.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    Name:Leon Kennedy Age: 176 (Looks 19) Race: Vampire Date Turned: 1829 Discription:About 6" Foot, Leon has black hair with hair covering one side of his face. He has Sharp blue ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Name:Leon Kennedy Age:18 Race:Vampire *Can some one introduce me lul Im not too sure whats going on.

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    IM THE EVILEST PERSON IN YWS. this is the 666th post in this thread HAHAHAHAHA

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I started getting woozy... I jumped up and started running. I had Shiro's delicious scent stuck in my nose. I ran as fast as I could to the Park. As ...

    May 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I kissed Luci back. I stretched my wings behind me so I wouldn't have to control anything. we'd just fly through the night sky.

    May 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    I looked at Luci and smiled. I threw my wings out to he side and flew out the window holding Luci.

    May 3, 2008


My spelling is wobbly. It's good spelling, but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong places.
— A.A. Milne