User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    My gaze met hers. "You seemed mad when I found you" I said to her.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I laid my head back on the seat. I closed my eyes and then reopened them. My eyes had went from Blue to Black in just a blink.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *oh ok* I looked at the wound. "My god" I said. I reached over to the wound and wiped off some blood onto my hand and licked it off.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *was I stabbed?*

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Name:Leon Kennedy Age:18 Race:Vampire *Can some one introduce me lul Im not too sure whats going on. *I started b4 u thats why.*

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I looked over at the Tabby. "Of course I can keep up" I grinned.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    I looked at Arabella with no expression on my face. "I guess you've found someone else" I said, still not changing my expression. I looked down at the floor, the ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    "WHaT about shiro?"I asked.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I hugged Grace. Even If I took a bit out of her and she took a bite out of me, I will always love her.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I bit into her hand and drank the blood out of it. Such a sweet taste. I couldn't let go, but I was hurting Grace so I unhooked my jaw. ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I laughed a little. "But his blood. Smells so good." I said galring at Shiro. I groaned and clenched my stomach. I curled up in a ball. "I need blood!!!!" ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I picked up Grace on my shoulder so I could carry her back, but the blood all over her chest was making me drunk off the scent of blood. I ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    I looked her back in the eye. "Who was that you were with earlier?" I asked her quietly. Had she lost her love for me? I had to know.

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: vamps and werewolves

    After taking a sip of blood I looked at the floor. Then my gazed turned to Arabella. "Because,you ran off. I've been trying to find you all these years." I ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    slowly I began to awaken. I approached Grace softly. I laid my head on her blood covered chest. The smell of blood was making me dizzy in the spot I ...

    May 11, 2008


Sea and Sky- both blue. Once, in proposal, Sea turned red. Sky's father- Sun forbade so she wept as rain, uniting the lovers in defiance.
— AlexWrites