User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I could tell by Maria's eyes she felt guilty. I grabbed her shoulder. "Let's go." I said to her.

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I stood up and swung my backpack around on my back sighed and then walked out the door. I texted Rose one more time. The text read this... "Rose, I ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I sighed and hopped my computer. I ad nothing better to do untill Rose got my Text. I typed blindly into the computer and I looked at the screen to ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I got the text from Rose. I texted her back. "Thats Ok, just drop by whenever u want it doesn't matter =D" I sent it to her then sighed. That ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I sent Rose a text message on her cell phone. It said "Hey, thanks 4 ur #. If u want, u can come to my apartment if u like. My ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Leon) I looked at the girl. She was Beautiful. "Maybe meet up sometime for some coffee?" I asked her. That was original...I thought.

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I had bumped into a strange girl and then caught her to keep her from falling. "Im really sorry" I said. She looked at me confused.

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Leon) I had just finished re-scripting a PHP Source code and re-swiped the HTML formats. I felt like a geek doing all this, but I was most certainly not a ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *WHA THE HELL IS GOING ON?! Stay on track with the story PLEASE!!*

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I suddenly smelt a scent of blood coming from the dierction we had just left. I began pacing back towards Tobi and Lucinda. "Sorry to bother you, but I smell ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I began walking towards Jared. "I will have to it that Joseph will be punished" I said digging a claw into josephs neck and making him bleed a little bit. ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I stared at Lucinda, my eyes went pitch black again. I stared her down and studied her closely. "I do not wish to harm you." I said to her. "But ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "I wouldn't mind at all." I said staring at Joseph. I grabbed joseph by the neck and then tu rned to Tobi. "My apologies." I said and the ran bullet ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I sensed one of our clan members was in danger of some sort. "Stop the car." I said. The car stopped. "I'll find you guys later." I said. I ran ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Name:Leon Kennedy Apperance:5'9 with pure black hair and bright blue eyes and is extremely gorgeous. Occupation:Computer specialist Age:19 Loves:Computers, HTML, PHP, and girls. Hates:Lagging, slow co

    May 13, 2008


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid