User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    "Is that your brilliant attempt to make me jealous?" I said to him. " Your just using her now..." I said and walked out of the room.

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I looked at Brian. "Don't be jealouse because you weren't her knight in shining armor." I said to Brian who was looking sternly at me.

    May 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I walked in the door. I yawned. "Finally awake huh?" I said sleepily. I knew brian was there I just didn't bother to look at him. "I slept in the ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I stood where I was. "Control it? Most vampires can't STAND it. " I yelled.

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I walked out of the bathroom. I figured that Chelsea was still talking to Brian so I walked outside for some air. I noticed Chelsea, passed out on the ground. ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Slowly I stood up. I walked forward with my head down. I turned to look at Lucinda. "I warned you to clean the blood off your shoe." I said calmly.

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Jase) "Our band is called Intoxication... Our supporters are Mindless Self Indulgence." I said

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Jase) "Chelsea" I reassured her " Your voice is Beautiful. Plus its a metal band, do you think you need to have a good voice anyways" I laughed. "Just look ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (Jase) I looked at Chelsea. "Maybe I should play here with my band." I said smiling. "By the way, we need a singer for our band, and your voice would ...

    May 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    I looked over at Grace. "Wait..." I said to her. "Shiro..." I said. "The bite...He..he will become one of us..." I said finally realisising my mistake. "DAMN!" I yelled loudly.

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I approached Tobi, splattered in Lucindas blood. What have I done? "I...I.." I tried to find the words I was looking for. "I'm a monster.." I said then dropped to ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I got up and noticed Jess. She was lifeless. Nothing left in her. She was dead. I twitched. My knees fell on the ground. It was my fault. I picked ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I watched the conversation. If anything got to rowdy, if Brian did anything to hurt her I would Take matters into my own hands.

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I had kicked Tobi in his bottom jaw sending him back 3 feet. I immediatly pushed Lucinda's head back and began digging my claws into her neck and drinking her ...

    May 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: FMFSC the II

    As we weer flying I reached into my pocket and pulled out a sheet of folded up paper. "I stole the answers to the test from the teachers" I said ...

    May 15, 2008


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind