User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I walked out of the hospital and got into my car. I pulled out my Virgin Mobile and looked up "Luna" 2 results came up on the first page. MARC ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    =Chris= I Felt another Vampire getting attacked. "Follow me." I said and jumped in the air. I saw some boy and a were-cat fighting. I jumped on the were cat's ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    (=Leon=) Chelsea emerged from the cleaning utility in a wheel chair. "This wheel chair makes me feel like an old lady, I can walk fine, why can't I walk?" Chelsea ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    >:( She is banned >:(

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I yawned. "Heh. there is no need to take out a dead fawn regardless." I said smiling. My eyes glowed blue, as clouds began to cover they sky. " Ahh, ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I stared at the fawn. "It's as good as dead." I said. "There is no saving it now." I walked away from the dead carcass and the fawn. "The scent ...

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Please make your posts longer. Your not putting enough thought into this :)*

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    * :smt040 Im going to Destin for the summer, don't worry, I'll still post :smt040 * And then all the emo kids exploded (If we have not already gotten rid ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    =CHRIS= I smiled at her, flashing all the top row of my teeth I jumped in the air and started jumping from tree branch to tree branch looking for the ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    =CHRIS= I was walking with Draive. Each step I took made the chain on my belt cling around. I looked over at Draive who looked hungry... " I know a ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    Hitler popped out of no where and yelled "ZIEG HIEL" And then Democracy showed up and..

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Some one bring me in LOL*

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    And then I popped out of no where and yelled "DEAD! FING ROCKS!!!" Then the guiatrist threw a guitar at me and I ran up on stage with it and ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    MCR started playing helena and Gerard sounded like this "Woow na na na na na na na BAT MAN!!!!!!!!" then he fell down and the girl had to sing for ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    Shat out more emo kids, and eventually, MCR was holding a really huge gig. Suddenly, Gerard way got drunk and his pants fell down on stage *I love MCR too ...

    May 26, 2008


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec