User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I lightly kicked her over. "You're lucky I even helped you pull that bullet out." I said smirking still. I bent down to her and said "Now, if you want ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I stood there, watching her suffer. She looked at me blood covering her hands. "He...Help Me." I heard her gasp out. I just stood there and smiled. "Your blood smells ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "You must be enjoying your own blood eh?" I said. And pushed her off. Suddenly all of my wounds were healed. "You cant kill me." I said. "Who the fuck ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    " If anyone is stupid here its you." I said smiling. A opened up my hand and dug it into her stomach, and rolled over onto her. "That hunter couldn't ...

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Your choice." I said. And she just smiled. I jumped on top of her and bit down in her shoulder and dug my claws into her sides.

    Jun 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Listen" I began, "If you can clean yourself, you better do it now, or consider your self dead." I said holding my hand over my face.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *someone bring me in please*

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    ur getting cleaned.

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Now wait a minute!" I yelled after her. I wiped some of the blood off my face. "You cant walk away as if nothing has happend at all!" I said. ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    *October, Dont forget to read my latest post!*

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    =Chris= "This is an ametuer vampire hunter!" I said. "He's using BULLETS, Gold, bullets. The only thing that could actually attempt to kill a vampire is silver arrows." I said. ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    I waited in my car for a message back and got nothing. Why hadn't she checked her text yet? she always does. I sighed. And started my car. I pulled ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    =Chris= I was stunned. "You...You saved me." I said. "Why would you do that?" I asked. She gave me a stern look. "There are vampire hunters here, those are more ...

    Jun 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    =Chris= Draive pulled me off the were cat and I looked at her. "Why wouldn't you let me kill her?" I said. A grabbed the were-cat and dug my claws ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    *I freakin' love vampires.* Name: Leon Kennedy Gender: male age: 15 (real age 63) Eye Color: Black Animal Hybrid With: Cougar What You Wear: A black trench-coat with a black ...

    Jun 4, 2008


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind