-
Re: v vs w II
"Why are you all gloomy all of a sudden?" She asked. "I'm just thinking." I said. "Of what?" She asked. "Of my past. When I was changed. Into what I ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
"Come in!" Chelsea said. I walked inside and sat down on her couch. "Sorry to bother you this late at night it's just...You don't know how I feel about you. ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
*I know you can't kill vampires. 2. Chris doesn't know your half vampire.* I got up slowly. "Leave." I demanded. "Or what?" He laughed... "Or I'll kill you."I said. The ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
"I can't get my mind off of you." I said. I approached her slowly, and then hugged her.
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"That's on step to far, you mother fucker." I said. My eyes went midnight black. That was even worse than any shade of red you could imagine. I glared my ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee
I sat on my bed... thinking of Chelsea. I didn't know what to do by now. I decided to go for a short walk. I didn't bring my coat. I ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
It was another vampire. "You look delicious!"He shouted. "Oh no ya don't!" I said and jumped on top of him. "Hey....you're that Chris. The vampire clan has been looking for ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"Well they are both dead, so if he took a blood sample its gone now." I said. "Lets get going before any one else comes." I said running towards her, ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I turned around to see another man by Jessica. I ran towards him. "I thought I killed you!" I said. "Clone." Was all he said, and all I had to ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
I numbly felt myself being dragged. Then, it was cold. I felt little rain droplets on my face. the ground felt hard and rugged.I was slowly awaking. I couldn't think ...
Jun 12, 2008 -
Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue
Leon~ Leona was out really late. She usually only goes out for 20 to 30 minutes. I went to go look for her. I ran out the front door and ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I flew back down to check on Jessica. I didn't see her. I saw a black figure running off. I jumped up and flew towards him. I caught up with ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"I'm...sorry." I said. "I didn't know." I said with my head down. I saw a tear drop from her eye and splash on the ground. "I'll be right back." I ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"The sooner you spit it out, the sooner we can leave."I said. My eyes grew a darker shade of red. "Ugh, If you insist, I'll tell you." She finally said. ...
Jun 11, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"What happend?" I demanded. "It's Nothing!" She called back. Suddenly I was infront of her in a second, blocking her path. "Tell me."
Jun 11, 2008
