User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I'm kin of grounded right now so could someone please tell me everything I missed, Like, things I should know? And perhaps bring me in?

    Sep 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *Start day 3 please?*

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I held her closer. "You won't lose any one else." I said to her quietly. "I promise."

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    Phoebe (Lee) "Guessing by the look on your face I scared you, sorry about that." He smiled. "Yeah, just a bit." I said. "It's weird because I know everyone around ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *Let me explain to luci first* We walked down the halls and Is tarted to explain. "I haven't had a drop of blood in two weeks....When she got that papercut ...

    Sep 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I watched Her storm off. I sighed. I had acted so stupid. What now? I sat next to the Art's class room door. about 10 mintues later the bell rang ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I stared at her for a moment. "Im too weak to handle it?" I said questioningly. "Too fucking weak to handle it?" I said. "Ya see, some vampires have certain ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    "If you won't kill me, Ill do it myself" I shouted back at her, turned the other way and began walking "Leon, Your acting stupid."she said I turned. "Why is ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    She always made Me look like the attention whore. "Phoebe, we are vampires. We desire blood. That is our lust. that is our LIFE. Bite, drink, hunt." I said to ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I still had some of Lizzy's blood dripping down from my chin. "Phoebe, Im sorry" I tried to tell her. She kept walking "whatever leon." She said annoyed. "Just let ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I shook her off of my back. Quickly I pulled back lizz's head and bit into her neck. The second her blood touched my tongue, I had experienced heaven. However ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I watched as phoebe stormed off. Oddly enough, Lizz's scent was still in my nose, and was driving me crazy. The I realised something. That scent has been around me ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    "I respect you as a vampire, AND A WOMAN." I said to her. "Don't start that crap with me" I added.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    I got extrmely pissed off at phoebe. "What?!" I yelled at her. "Before you go spout a bunch of shit from your mouth, get your damn facts straight!" "My mother ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Night Wing Academy

    *disregard my last post I guess?* "Because of ME?!?!" I yelled at phoebe. "ME?!" I yelled. "Because IM A VAMPIRE and i thirst for blood JUST LIKE YOU DO, and ...

    Sep 21, 2008


Remember the rain that made your corn grow.
— Haitian Proverb