User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I sighed. I didn't care much for humans but this was a little out of control. I flew up into the air and looked for Jessica. I saw her running ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Getting thirsty?" I asked her. "Kind of. It feels really funny though." She said. "Get used to it, still think you can do this alone?" i asked her. She thought ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Now, what do you remember before you were changed?" I asked her. "Uhm..." She started thinking hard before she had blacked out.

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Now just wait a while till your thirsty." I said "I'll teach you how to get used to things" I said, hoping she wouldn't remember about me drinking her blood ...

    Jun 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Days passed untill finally, Jessica completed her transformation. It was morning. She woke up. "Did you enjoy your sleep?" I asked her. "Yup!" She said. "Good, it's the last sleep ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I flew through the barn window. "I see you finally woke up." I said to her. She tried to speak but nothing happened. "You won't be able to talk for ...

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    Now your blacked out and you will evetually wake up as a vampire. Just post it whenever your ready.

    Jun 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I stared at her with my black eyes. She fell limp into my arms. I just looked at her. I had devoured her sensless.

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I nodded my head lightly and strided over to her. I grabbed her shoulder and pushed it down a little bit. I moved my head near her neck, my icey ...

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *Then tell him you want to get bitten lul*

    Jun 13, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *You don't have to change, I just thought we could change things up a bit :'(*

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I followed her. "Just think about it, ok?" I said to her.

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    I flew into the air and chased after her. I stopped her in her tracks.. "Listen, by declining this, you may be giving up something you could really live with."I ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "You want a dose of how I felt? How about you let me turn you?" I said to her. "One little bite will all it will take, I'll make it ...

    Jun 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "Except, you didn't have to go through unbearable pain and have a irredidtable urge to kill everyone in site for 3 weeks." I said. She just looked at me. "I ...

    Jun 12, 2008


“Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.”
— Khalid Hosseini, Author