-
Re: v vs w II
They grabbed ahold of my other wing and ripped it off to. "AH!!!!!" I screamed in pain. "Jessica!!!!" I yelled.
Jun 19, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"First.." The scientist began, "We are going to remove Christopher's wings." I grunted. "FUCK YOU!" I shouted and one of the scientists tazed me. "600 volts of electricity, I would ...
Jun 18, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
**Hee hee Sorry, Im just bored -.-** "No jessica! I left my clan! Why do you think I attacked that other vampire?" I yelled. I took my hand off of ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
Suddenly, my eyes went midnight black again. I transfered all my energy to my arms. I slammed my arm forward and broke one of the straps. Then I broke the ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
"This is my fault" I muttered. I looked forward again as they pushed the beds into a room.
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I was pissed, and I was going to kill every last one of them. They pushed us into a car and drove us back. The front of the car had ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I saw some men run through the bushes. "Fuck you all!" I yelled and slit one of there throats.
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I wasn't going to run. not now. Not after all the shit I went through. My eyes grew midnight black. In fact, my eyes had never been so dark in ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
My wound healed, and all the excess blood spilled to the ground. "You won't die!" I screamed. I felt a tear slowly roll down my cheek. I bent down to ...
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I took the knife and jabbed into my stomach. I pulled it out slowly. The second my blood touched hers, she would be healed. But I would not.
Jun 16, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I ripped the knive out of her stomach. "NO!" I yelled, my voice starting to calm. She fell to the ground. I put my hand on her stomach and pushed ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
My eyes went complete and udderly black. If any human looked at my eyes right now they would go completely physco. I hurled my self at her, and let my ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I grinned. I held even tighter. I don't need to breath, but I didn't feel like wasting my time telling her. I kneed her in the back and her back ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I laughed. "Im not gonna go easy on you if this how you want to be" I said And threw her across the woods and she slammed on the trunk ...
Jun 15, 2008 -
Re: v vs w II
I sighed. I opened up my hand, and dug it into her stomach. Blood began to fall out of her stomach and hit the dirt. "You've only been a vampire ...
Jun 15, 2008
