User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I felt a strong rush of disappointment fill my body. Whatever you say I said. I got up and started to walk for the door. Wait She said I turned..

    Aug 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Leona... I would feel more comfortable if we shared rooms. You're just being too over protective! Leona said. Leona, last time I let you go out alone, you got kidnapped. ...

    Aug 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    All screamed and searched for an antidote. We flew a swift dragon to the land of makalaka hi meka hiney ho (Pee wee joke) to retrieve the antidote from the ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I sat on my bed and pondered. I stood up and walked towards Syv's room. I knocked on his door. He didn't give me premission to come in but I ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I sat on the little chair in my room again. I looked around the room again to see a large mirror. I walked over to it and stared into it. ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    Or, you just want to bust a move on my sister, right? Oh Leon, you crack me up. More time for girls huh? That is correct Whatever.. I said and ...

    Jul 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    I guess Ill join too Name:Yakusha Miyomaki Age:17 apperance: History:His mom was a vampire but his father was not. After the birth of yakusha, He murded his mother, then murdered ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I opened the door to my room. I looked around to get used to the look. I sat down on the little chair inside it. I knew I was only ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires in the Midnight Blue

    I rolled my eyes. Leona couldn't possibly like this guy. I walked over to her. I gave Syvilious a dead glare, not showing any emotion whatso ever.

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Reborn, Vampires vs Werewolfs

    Stop making these please. Im sorry, but this is really getting annoying. think of something else please :D

    Jun 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "What do you mean? I did leave them!" I said. "Why the hell ELSE would they want me dead?" I yelled at her, in a deeper voice than usual. "I ...

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "NO!" I shouted. She turned. "You don't understand, they want me dead, and they want you dead." I said to her.

    Jun 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *wow, holy crap amber, That made no sense whatso ever.*

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    "If you go in there you'll get killed." I said. "What?" "That mansion is the home of the vampire clan." I said. "If they see you in there you'll be ...

    Jun 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: v vs w II

    *up to me? You got us into this mess, you'll get us out!*

    Jun 19, 2008


When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower.
— Alexander Den Heijer