-
Re: Ugh!!!
I have a gay brother, and so when I hear people flinging that word around like some sort of toy, it hurts me. A priest told my brother he was ...
Jun 1, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
A pirate who loves rum but has no more. OH MY GAWD ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Emo.
May 15, 2008 -
Re: Hey nate ...
If your gonna make a website, don't steal it from PHPnuke, ok?
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Last person to post wins
The last person to post here wins. so far im winning
May 4, 2008 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]
I look lame. yeah, that's MY kitty poster and yeah thats a 1,000,000,000 dollar bill taped to my door
Apr 20, 2008 -
Re: I'm 100!!
I just turned 100 y'all!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot! Mod edit: Caps lock removed. ^^
Apr 16, 2008
