User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I looked back at her. I mumbled to her silently "What the hell are you doing?!"

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I looked back to see a girl sit behind us. I scoffed. I wasn't to fond of her kind. I put my arm around becka's shoulder and kissed her on ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I looked over at Amy. "Err.." I said. "uhm.." Becka broke in.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Sure, I don't see why not?" I said.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Hey guys." I said. They both greeted us. I looked over at becka. "Let me know when your ready to go back. It is getting late." I said.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Whatever you want to do." I said to her.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I reached for her again and kissed her again. Someone finally loved me.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Don't be." I said. she looked up at me. "I really didn't mean-" I cut her off. "I love you." I said

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *thanx, Btw I really did meet jimmie. And kissed him :D* She came closer and then kissed me. I didn't ecspect it to happen but it did. My eyes were ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I stared at rebbeca as she walked towards me slowly.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "You know... I can get free concert tickets from jimmy. Perhaps me and you could go to the 'If' Concert next friday?" I asked her.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I laughed. "I don't think Lyn-Z and gerard are the best couple in the world."I said. "I hope you don't mind sleeping in the same room." I said. "Y'know, people ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "I'm pretty good friends with Jimmie." I said blushing.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Heh" "That's nothing." I said. I held up a black guitar. "Black guitar. Gibson. Signed by every member of mindless self indulgence." I said.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I threw my keys on the table. I led her into my room, which was filled with guitars. "Touch whatever you like" I said.

    Sep 7, 2008


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns