User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    (leon): Goodbye Becka. There was no reply from Becka. She was obviously talking to someone else.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    (Leon): Exactly. What I said was foolish. (Leon): I do not deserve to live any longer than I have now. It took becka a while to respond. (Becka): Leon, please ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I jumped on my computer and got on MSN. Becka was online. (becka): Hey!!! (Leon): Hey whats up becka? (Becka): Nothin' A little tired LOL. (Leon): I'd Imagine. (Leon): Becka, ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    I sighed as I finished the song. I looked at becka, and she looked back at me. "I wrote that song." I said. "The notes make me think of my ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    MM. not all cutters are really Emo's. Emo is emotional. I have plenty of Emo friends who don't cut.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Bleh, Piano" I said. I picked up my guitar. I started to play a light tune. It was obviously a familiar tune. Becka's eyes were beggining to get watery. The ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    That's right. Strike me down, and I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Becka hid in my room. I opened the door. "Yes?" I answered. "Is Becka here?" Her dad asked in a deep tone. "Uh... No she is not." I said " ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    random pic of me on my camera phone, it just came out weird lol And I added a skull on photobucket! :) *proud* What is so signifigent about that skull? ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "No, I don't want you to go." I said to her. "You are the only one that has ever loved me." I said to her. "I didn't mean what I ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "No, Rebbeca!" I called after her. "Please, don't go." I called after her. "Please!" I shouted. Why the hell did I have to say that? I can't believe what I ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "God, Im crying." I said, ashamed of myself. I stood up. "I'm sorry, I should have never asked you. I should have never kissed you. I should have never met ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "It's not that." I said. she looked at me puzzled. "My house burned down when I w as 13." I said. "My parents were killed, That's why I live by ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "Oh..." I said. "Your parents." I said. I looked down and sat on the couch, trying to prevent myself from crying. She sat next to me.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "traitor" I mumbled. "It's getting really late, Leon" Becka said. "You're right, let's head back" I said. We said our good byes to our friends and left for my house. ...

    Sep 7, 2008


Defeat has its lessons as well as victory.
— Pat Buchanan