User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi- Kurimi continues to eat his popcorn in amazement.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Name: Kurimi Age: 17 years old Personality: Laid back and can be nice most times. Make enemias with him though, and he will tear you to shreds. Appearance: long black ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Kurimi Pops out of no where with a bag of popcorn and waits for the big Climactic ending to the scene. "Go on..." Kurimi said.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Sic: English please. Sorry -.- was tempted to do a Japanese character.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Name: Sujimayio Age: n/a Appearance: Kurimi desu ka fa maruni desu. Personallity:Makayi surrimi matico "Choas" History: Desu nat mukuno hikamya

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: War Games

    name-Chris GreenGrass age-23 gender-Male appearance-7:00 shadow, black hair, Dead black eyes and white. personality-Very serious, kills anything in his way. background-Very Misunderstood style- Skille

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    Name:Kurimi Age:19 Race: Elven Apperance: Slightly blueish green. how he acts:Very serious, hardly ever pleased, sometimes snobby, but is always ready to kill, maim,and destroy his enemies. History:He

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: "GO"

    I'm ready to go Im ready to rock n roll I'm ready to blow this town. I'm ready to roll. So far thats all I can get. I'm not sure ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Racism

    Very short, and not much of a song, but more of a lyrical problem. BTW did your dad get in trouble with racism when he did that LOL.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lyrics Re: Missing in Action

    Very interesting, If you post guitar chords I'll play, most certainly.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mentality of a dangerous mafia.

    I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Good comparisons though, but extremely painful to read. Space it out more.

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: alone

    You may want to put a little more effort into it there. It was kind of weak, but if you added more it could be really cool. Not to dramatic ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: Twas a Dark and stormy night....

    It was a Dark and stormy night... We were sailing the Atlantic with only the clothes on our backs, some canned foods, and rum... when suddenly

    Feb 23, 2008


The very worst use of time is to do very well what need not be done at all.
— Benjamin Tregoe