User avatar

SIC

  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Better View

    I don't really get it, but I still like how you put it. I like the words you used and how you used them. This isn't the greatest Poem i've ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Anniversary

    I love this! Its very funny and is very....unique I guess is the word I'm looking for. It was very nice and made good sense. Just like most poetry though, ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: His father's Ring

    From what you tell me it will turn out to be a very good story... But you REALLY need to fix your grammar. also Guy13 called me and told me ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Story w/o a name! Very short...

    Its a good story, but very hard to read. With few paragraphs I don't feel like im reading a story rather a article. Try putting some paragraphs in there to ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Stars the Poem

    I suppose it could be longer. Not to sure what your trying to get across though. I liked the poem very much though. Very clever.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1

    I guess this is dead so... This is spam, SIC. Please refrain from commenting on your own work unless you are responding to a critiquer or posting an update in ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The night comes back to me

    First of all, I'd just like to say: Wow! This is a great piece of writing! It was amazingly descriptive and visual. Not only that, but the philosophies you portray ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: lost inside my heart

    This was extremely touching. I loved the idea and thought that it was good poem It ended great and it was a blast to read. I read it 3 times ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The night comes back to me

    The night comes back to me like it had just happened yesterday. I was laying on my bed, reading Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. It was near the ...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: sensual narcotics

    A little short but I liek it still.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1

    I guess this is dead so...

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I am

    Still prety cool tho

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: His mothers Ring Prt.1

    Original format FTW

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I am

    A little odd reading two sentences per space. You shouldnt space it out like this It seems more like a poem Rather than a story.

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Kurimi sat next to the door he just left. He felt horrible. He had just intruded on someone making out with a girl. All because of the horrible thought that ...

    Apr 14, 2008


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken