User avatar

SIC

  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    *Some of my posts are getting confusing with all the hussle So this is my new post* Kyle ran up to clari. "Hey Clari...." Kyle said... He was going to ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Kyle- Kyle ran up to Sam. "Bored?" Kyle said. "Maybe we can have '30 minutes in heaven', what cha' think about that?" Kyle said looking flirty.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Kurimi- Kurimi looked at the pill. Kurimi swalloed it without any beverage. He started trippin.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Kyle looked at the balled up paper in his hand that Sam had thrown him. "Ahh i see." Kyle said. "Hmm thrown into a pool naked." Kyle said under his ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Kyle~~~~~ Kyle ran up to Genna. "So uh, What exactly is going on here?" Kyle said. "What did I miss?"

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Finding myself.

    I sat there on the edge of my bed Pondering to myself...I felt like I were dead. There I sat. Sat. Thinking of how it must be. Sitting there thinking. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Panic

    You used apostrophes rather than quotation marks. You should fix that. Other than the quotes, It was fantastic. Very entertaining.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Im getting sick of Kurimi so Im gonna introduce... Name: Kyle Appearance: Gothic, flipped hair, about 5"6 tall and black hair. age: 16 Background: Laid back lover, loves to kiss. ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    "no" Kurimi said. "You don't understand." "All my life I've been alone...abused..." He said... For the first time in his life Kurimi shed a tear.

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Kurimi loaded the gun and held the trigger. His time was nearing...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Kurimi- Kurimi was going to do it. No one wanted to stop him... It would all end in front of the building where a big party was going on. He ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: Vampires against..

    *Whos Kiromimi?* She stumbled into two people as she tryed to make it the end of the hallway. "Who are you?"she asked as she looked up at two people...*?* *Kurimi ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Kurimi was getting bored, and lonely. He was very lonely his whole life, and even though he was surrounded by all these people, he was very lonely. Kurimi ran out ...

    Apr 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: 30 Minutes in heaven

    Kurimi ran up to nagame "What the hell is going on?"

    Apr 14, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The night comes back to me

    This was a very deep and sorrowful story. It was so detailed and described well I can see it in my mind, completely clear. You let nothing out. Putting so ...

    Apr 14, 2008


I was promis'd on a time, To have a reason for my rhyme: From that time unto this season, I receiv'd nor rhyme nor reason.
— Edmund Spenser