-
Re: Killian High School RPG
Kurimi- Kurim brought a gun to school and shot every one /thread
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Killian High School RPG
Name: Kurimi age: 17 appearance: Emo other: Very dark and creepy.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
*DAMNIT SAM STOP CALLIN ME A PERV ITS JUST A FUCKIN' STORY.*
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
*I AM GLAD THIS IS OVER.* Kurimi- "Figured" He sighed.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
Kyle- Kyle sat around and watched everyone talked. He was gonna make his move soon.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
*I'm running out of Ideas T.T* Kurimi- "How long has it been" Kurimi asked.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
Kurimi- Kurimi was defintly enjoying this.. "Want to "Advance??" Kurimi asked. Kurimi can't beleive he had just said that. but it slipped out of his lips before he could think.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
Kurimi- He pulled Sam closer and began to tongue kiss her. This was his big move. This was sure to have Sam.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
Kurimi- Kurimi was enjoying every moment, and Sam was too, he could tell be the way she looked.
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: 30 Minutes in heaven
Kurimi- Kurimi put his hands around Sam's waist. "Don't worry" Kurimi said with a grin and the began kissing her again. he was going to make his move
Apr 16, 2008 -
Re: Some Drake I drew
very...interesting. Look sort of like an undetailed wyvern :D
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Bright death?
I wouldn' tuse them for an avatar and they definetly lack quality. I've seen MS paint look way better than that quality >.
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Snow Photo 1
Hehe kinda funny if you look at it long enough. good photo, but it lacks quality.
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: All of my old photoshop stuff
Pretty good handy skills with photoshop ya got there. I like me all.
Apr 15, 2008 -
Re: Hong Kong Sunset
Interesting but low in quality. Try tuning it up a little more.
Apr 15, 2008
